Cosmetic Dentistry can be transformative to your smile and your confidence!
Our office specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry. This means that we not only pay attention to the health and function of your teeth, but we also pay close attention to aesthetics. With our expertise, advanced technology and knowledge, we can help you visualize and attain the beautiful smile you want.
Procedures used alone or in combination to create beautiful smiles include:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Ceramic or resin veneers can transform a smile by correcting the size, shape, or color of teeth to create a beautiful smile while maintaining the look of natural teeth.
- Crowns can be placed over natural teeth to improve appearance. A porcelain crown can improve the aesthetics of a tooth and blend in with the natural color and shape of the surrounding teeth.
- Bridges use crowns and fabricated porcelain teeth to fill in a space where one or two teeth are missing. The bridge is one connected piece that is secured with crowns placed on the natural teeth on either side of the gap.
- Tooth Whitening
- Teeth often become yellowed or stained over time. Bleaching can help to restore tooth color and make them whiter.
- Bonding is a cosmetic treatment that involves using natural-looking composite resin material to improve the appearance of a tooth that is chipped or discolored.
- Gum Contouring
- Gum contouring involves reshaping the gums to transform a “gummy” smile into a beautiful smile by exposing more of the tooth and changing the shape of the gum line.
- Teeth can be moved into alignment with clear aligner trays that are barely noticeable when worn. This effective orthodontic treatment is an excellent option for many patients who want to straighten their teeth for a more beautiful smile.
- Dental Implants
- One or more dental implants can create incredible cosmetic and functional changes. An implant and porcelain crown restoration can be used to simply replace a missing tooth or several implants can provide support for a bridge or even full dentures! Dental implants are changing people’s smiles and changing people’s lives.
We want you to maintain great oral health but we also want you to have a beautiful smile and the confidence to smile often. Using one procedure, such as veneers, or perhaps a combination of procedures, we can transform your smile and help you have the confidence that comes with knowing your smile looks great!